With this plugin you can add videos to your sidebar (or any other widgetized area of your site). Just copy and paste code of the video into the Advanced widget.
The Youtube’s original video code doesn’t pass W3C validation. The filtered video code of the Advanced Videobox will keep your site XHTML valid. Of course only in case the site was valid beforehand .
Latest version 1.0.1
- Web 2.0 graphics
- Plugin outputs XHTML valid code
- Change sizes of the video comfortably through widget panel
- Easily customizable CSS
- Add up to 20 videos
- Download plugin from WordPress repository.
Unzip and upload it to wp-contentplugins. Or you can go to the admin panel:
- Plugins –> Add New
- Type “advanced videobox” into the search field.
- Drag the widget instance to the widget panel of your choice
- Choose number of videos and SAVE widget to see correct number of the input fields.
- Add width and height of the videos
- Add title and code for each video
- If you want to display customized video player, you have to check “Enable parameters”. Don’t do that if you want to keep code of the video XHTML valid.